The fifth annual Burien Wellness Fair is coming to Town Square Park from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21.
The fair is free, and will include:
- Free medical screenings
- Advice on preventative health care for all ages
- KCLS mobile lab demonstrating health and wellness databases (in Library parking lot)
- Give-a-ways and samples
- Entertainment for kids
- Vocational & Educational Opportunities for Careers in Health Care
- Christian Science Church will have a booth: “Wellness Starts With God”; sign up for drawings for subscriptions to The Christian Science Monitor.
Puget Sounds Skills Center, Health Sciences and Human Services High School, and Highline Community College will be on hand to talk to students of all ages who are interested in pursuing careers in the health care field. They will have information on their programs.
Major sponsors of the fair include:
- Burien Group Health
- City of Burien
- Highline Medical Center
- Navos Mental Health Solutions
Burien Town Square Park is located at SW 152nd Street & 5th Place SW.
More information on Burien Wellness  here.
Facebook Twitter Subscribe