Explorer West Middle School: a small learning community where young minds thrive
Please welcome new Advertiser Explorer West Middle School to The B-Town Blog!
As we do with all our paid Advertisers, we’re giving them a chance to share their message:
Explorer West Middle School is a small learning community where young adolescents thrive. Our faculty and staff focus on the individual student to meet them where they are, build on their strengths and address areas where they need to grow. Explorer West combines academic rigor with a special emphasis on the character of each student by fostering confidence and discovery. We are conveniently located on the West Seattle/White Center border and students attend from over 30 schools across Seattle and South King County.
- Collaborative learning environment for 6th, 7th and 8th grades with small class sizes (15 student average).
- 17 years of high school preparatory success: Core academics including arts programs (drama, music and studio arts), extra-curricular athletics, peer/mentor-based advisory groups.
- Latin program with an 8th grade trip to Rome, Italy.
- Outdoor Education with excursions into Washington’s wilderness areas.
- NWAIS accredited school with faculty and staff committed to the school’s mission and serving as mentors to middle school students.
- Sustainability and community participation: focus on civic responsibility and community involvement.
- Economically diverse student body through financial aid and endowment programs.
Please contact us: 206.935.0495 or visit www.explorer-west.org for more information about our programs, visiting the school, or the admission process.
- October 16, 2013, 6:30-8pm
- November 16, 2013, 10:00-11:30am
- December 10, 2013, 6:30-8pm
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]