Shorewood Community Candidate Night will be Tuesday, Oct. 22
Shorewood Community Candidate Night will be held Tuesday, Oct. 22 from 6:15 – 9 p.m. at Shorewood Elementary School, located at 2725 S.W. 116th in Burien.
This event is sponsored by the Shorewood on the Sound Community Club.
The format is as follows:
- The League of Women Voters will moderate this event.
- Each contested position will have a 15 minute allocated time block.
- Candidates will have a three minute opening statement.
- The remaining time will be open questions from the audience to the 15 minute time allotment.
- There will be an optional 15 minute additional time at the end to discuss issues further with audience members.
6:45-7:00 PM Highline School District Director Position No. 3
- Susan Goding
- Miles Partman
7:00-7:15 P.M. Port of Seattle Commissioner Position No. 1
- Pete Lewis
- John Creighton
7:15-7:30 Commissioner Position No 2
- Courtney Gregiore
- John Naubert
7:30-7:45 Commissioner Position 3
- Stephanie Bowman
- Michael Wolfe
7:45-8:00 Commissioner Position 4
- Tom Albro
- Richard Pope
8:00-8:15 City of Burien Council Position 1
- Lauren Berkowitz
- Jack Block Jr.
8:15-8:30 Council Position No. 3
- Joan McGilton
- Debi Wagner
8:30-8:45 Council Position No. 5
- Rose Clark
- Nancy Tosta
8:45-9:00 Council Position No. 7
- Steve Armstrong
- Joey Martinez