The Highline Schools Foundation’s 8th Annual Oktoberfest Dinner, Dance & Auction will be this Saturday, Oct. 19 from 5:30 – 11 p.m. at the Normandy Park Cove.
“Come for the party – and raise a little money in the meantime!” reads an announcement. “This is a wear-your-jeans, dust-off-your Lederhosen, German Beer-Hall style event – with hearty food, drinks, dancing and a great silent and live auction to benefit students, teachers and programs in Highline Public Schools!”
WHEN: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 5:30 – 11:00 p.m.
WHERE: Normandy Park Cove
TICKETS: Buy Your Tickets Today! 
What’s in Store:
Wonderful and unique items will be available for bid at Oktoberfest – including dinner with Highline Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Susan Enfield, a trip to Disneyland, Seabrook and Crystal Mountain weekend getaways, a Scottsdale AZ Spring Training package,
and so much more!
Did you purchase a beer mug at last year’s Oktoberfest? Bring it with you this year – and your first beer of the night is on us! Mugs are also available for purchase.
What’s New this Year:
- A Bavarian-theme photo booth, an accordion player named “Hugh” who takes requests, amazing high-quality California wines in our “brown bag wine” section, the raffle of an iPhone 5c, and more – more – more!
- Back again for his second year as the Oktoberfest Emcee is Dick Fain, KJR Radio personality, voice of the Seattle Storm and Highline Public Schools Alumnus!
- You won’t want to be at any other party this coming Saturday!
- Tell your friends … we can make room!
Schedule of Events:
- Doors Open at 5:30 pm
- Silent Auction Bidding begins at 5:30 pm
- Silent Auction Sections Close at 7:00, 7:15, and 7:25 pm
- Dinner and Live Auction begins at 7:30 pm
- Dancing begins at 9:00 pm