B-TOWN BIZ: Ribbon cutting for ‘The Greek House’ is Saturday at 4pm

Discover Burien will be holding a ribbon cutting celebration for new business ‘The Greek House’ this Saturday, Oct. 19 at 4 p.m.

Here’s a video featuring Discover Burien President John White as he learns more about this new restaurant, located at 133 SW 153rd Street (206-257-1016):

Comments

8 Responses to “B-TOWN BIZ: Ribbon cutting for ‘The Greek House’ is Saturday at 4pm”
  1. Shere'e says:

YEA!! I am really looking forward to them opening.

2. Jeff says:

I love these guys! If you had any doubt about the authenticity of the Greek House’s Greekness, this will put your mind to rest. I can’t wait try the food.

3. Tim says:

A great new addition to Burien’s collection of restaurants worthy of your support!
    Had a chance to check out the restaurant & food last week w/ some out of town guests; this is the real deal. Really tasty Greek food with amazing service from Phillip (the owner)! A solid selection of dishes (both Greek & American) and ample beverage selection (w/ beer & wine). Planning our second trip to visit with Phillip and Sonya this weekend & looking very forward to it!
    All the best to The Greek House & welcome to B Town!

• Question Authority says:

I have also visited and find the window coverings to be a detriment to anyone who is driving by looking for a popular place to eat. You cannot see from the street or even closer what is going on inside, or if you were to visit, will you be there dining alone. I can understand their desire to shield your view of the vehicle grills directly in front from your dining experience
      but with that location having the challenges it does, it certainly does not help advertising.
      Just lose the upper half of the window coverings and the stuff on the doors so the public can see inside just how nice it is and whether you are even open when anyone drives by.
      I love the cuisine and only want them to succeed as a beautiful new dining experience!

• Kim says:

I love the window coverings! Wonderful remodel, great atmosphere to go with the fantastic food, friendly owners and staff! This place is the talk of the town, business will be booming for a long time!

4. Judy Coovert Printcom, Inc says:

My husband and I have had lucnh there twice and it’s great! A really wonderful addition to our community

• It is a great neighborhood restaurant with excellent food and a warm friendly hands on owner. It makes me feel like I am on vacation in a European establishment. Just wait till Seattle Magazine finds out about this!!!

5. Lex Larsen says:

The food is amazing and the prices are great. This is an awesome establishment. Love that it is family owned and run. Food is incredible!