Highline Medical Center seeking Volunteers
Highline Medical Center needs volunteers.
The benefits of volunteering are many. Volunteering provides the sense of satisfaction that comes from helping others. You get to meet new people and develop friendships.
At Highline, we believe that the needs of the volunteer are important. That’s why we strive to place our volunteers in positions that are consistent with their skills and interests. Highline Medical Center volunteers provide many volunteer services within the hospital, working side by side with staff in various departments, helping to serve our patients and their families, physicians and our visitors.
Volunteers enjoy the following benefits:
- Free coffee, tea and fountain soda in the cafeteria when you are on duty.
- A 20 percent discount in the cafeteria when you are on duty.
- A meal benefit of up to $5.00 when you volunteer four continuous hours in the same day, not including the meal break.
- Free parking in the Highline Medical Center garages.
- A volunteer awards luncheon in the spring for adults and recognition activities for teen volunteers in the summer.
- Free flu shots and other inoculations.
- A monthly newsletter mailed directly to your home or sent electronically by request.
For more information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (206) 988-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.