‘Chicken Friday Christmas’ – an annual fundraiser for the White Center Food Bank  – is coming to The Barrel Tavern on Friday, Dec. 13 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Dinner will be $10 per plate (made by Orville Johnson), and there will also be auctions, readings, games and more.
This event is sponsored by Top Hat Taxes and Hosted by Rat City ABATe of Washington.
If you are unable to attend you can still contribute by sending check or money order made out to “White Center Food Bank” to:
Chicken Friday Christmas
224 SW 153rd Street
Burien WA 98166
There will also be ‘Jars on the Bars’ for this cause at the following locations:
- The Barrel in Burien
- Good Time Ernie’s in Burien
- C.C.’s in Burien
- Elmer’s in Burien
- Wunderland head shop in Burien
- Sunnydale Tavern in Burien
- Wayne’s World in Boulevard Park
- Locker Room in White Center
- Full Tilt Ice Cream in White Center
- Company in White Center
- The Triangle in White Center
- White Center Pizza & Pasta
- The White Center Pharmacy
ALL proceeds go to the White Center Food Bank.
For more info, visit the event’s Facebook Page here .
The Barrel is located at 11051 1st Avenue South in Burien:
Facebook Twitter Subscribe 
View Larger Map