Volunteers needed to serve on Burien’s Planning Commission

Print This Post  Email This Post

The City of Burien on Friday (Dec. 13) announced that applications are being accepted from residents for openings on the City Council’s Planning Commission.

Application forms are available at Burien City Hall (400 SW 152nd Street, Ste. 300), or on the city’s website at www.burienwa.gov/boards.

Applications are being accepted through Jan. 3, 2014.

Further information about Burien’s citizen advisory boards is available by calling Monica Lusk, city clerk, at 248-5517.

Print This Post  Email This Post

Comments are closed.