City of Burien holding Blood Drive on Thursday, Jan. 23
The City of Burien will be holding a Blood Drive from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at City Hall on Thursday, Jan. 23.
Here are the details:
WHERE: City of Burien Multi Purpose Room, 1st Floor (400 SW 152nd St. Burien 98166)
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 23 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closed 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm)
RSVP: To reserve a time to give blood, please contact Kathy Wetherbee at (206) 439-3158 or e-mail [email protected].
- Walk-in donors are welcome around scheduled appointments.
- Photo ID is now required to donate.
- Questions about blood donation.
- The difference a gift of blood makes of blood makes for local patients.
- Look up basic eligibility info.
For specific medical eligibility questions, contact the Puget Sound Blood Center by e-mailing [email protected].