Sponsored Post

LEGAL TIP: Marine View Law & Escrow can prepare Real Estate Deeds

Print This Post  Email This Post

by Marine View Law & Escrow


That we can prepare your Real Estate Deeds?

At Marine View Law & Escrow, we can prepare a deed for any real estate transaction. Whether you’re looking to quitclaim someone’s name on or off title, do a warranty deed for the sale of a property, or any other transaction.

The most common types of deeds, here in Washington State, are:

  • Warranty Deed: this deed provides the greatest amount of protection to a buyer and is the most common form of deed used when property is sold.
  • Special Warranty Deed: this deed is similar to a Warranty Deed, but the scope of the warranty is limited to any defects that arose during the grantor’s ownership.
  • Quit Claim Deed: this deed does not contain any warranties, and only conveys the interest the grantor had at the time of passing. This deed has the least amount of protection for the buyer. This deed is used many times to clear clouds on title.
  • Trustee’s Deed: this deed is used after a foreclosure by the trustee to convey title to the buyer.
  • Court-Ordered Deed: this deed is used after a court-ordered sale of property, most commonly a sheriff’s deed.

We can assist you with the preparation of any type of deed that you may need, and can advise you of the legal implications of your decision of what type of deed to use.

Call us at (206) 878-8777 or visit us at marineviewlaw.com.

[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]

Print This Post  Email This Post

Comments are closed.