Cove to Clover Classic announces its 2014 Corporate Challenge
Looking for a great way to increase camaraderie among your staff, while encouraging health and fitness? Take part in Cove to Clover Classic’s Corporate Challenge!
Teams are encouraged to sign up for a chance to win the Corporate Challenge title and a movie night at the Tin Room Theater.
Signing up your team is simple:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official team code for your group
- Rally the troops and recruit your team
- Direct your registrants to list your team code in the “Corporate Teams” field when registering. Each registrant will be an official team member.
NOTE: Once registered, an individual can not change or add a Corporate Team affiliation.
- Unify your team with company branded gear like t-shirts, headbands, etc.
- Engage in friendly banter between other community teams
On race day, the team with the greatest number of online registrants will be declared the Cove to Clover Corporate Challenge Winner and awarded a movie night at the Tin Room Theater for up to 30 team members. (Note: online registration closes March 13th.)
If your company is interested in other ways to be involved with this year’s Cove to Clover Classic, please email email@example.com.
Cove to Clover is an official 501(c)3 umbrella charity which distributes all proceeds to a number local charities. The organization is very lean, run completely by passionate volunteers, so you can make a positive impact on the community while you suffering on the course.
For more information about this year’s Cove to Clover Classic, visit www.covetoclover.com.