FREE Family Swim Passes now available at Evergreen Pool
The City has partnered with Evergreen Aquatics Center to offer free swim passes to Burien families that qualify for Free/Reduced lunch program.
Passes are good for Open and Lap Swims.
Passes must be picked up at the Burien Community Center, located 14700 6th Ave SW. If you have questions about the pass program, call 206.988.3700.
Here are the steps to receive the swim passes:
1. You must show proof you are a Burien Resident AND qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch program:
- Photo ID – with Burien Address
- If no ID – a bill with their name and address on it
- FREE/REDUCED lunch Verification from Highline School District
- Or proof of annual income
2. The pass is good for the calendar year. Will need to renew in December 2014.
When Pass Holders go to the Evergreen Pool:
- You will have to have photo ID or something that shows who you are with an address.
- You will need to have the PASS.
For more info, visit Evergreen Community Aquatic Center.