REMINDER: Fundraiser ‘Cove to Clover’ Pub Crawl is TONIGHT!
This is an annual event that benefits the various local Cove to Clover charities, and is always a fun way to “crawl” around the various establishments of B-Town.
The cost to Crawl (100% goes to charity):
- $10 – Pre-register online for best price
- $15 – At-the-door registration from 5-8 p.m. (at The Tin Room)
- Official Crawl Bib #
- Drink and food specials at official crawl stops
- Post Crawl Bash Access
- Entered in door prize drawing at the Post Crawl Bash
Keep in mind also that you need not drink alcohol at every pub – you can just ask to get your passport stamped. Also, please consider using a Designated Driver!
HOW TO CRAWL:
- Registration/packet pickup 5-8 p.m. at The Tin Room Bar (923 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien)
- Collect stickers at official stops (collect 4 to qualify for the door prize drawing)
- Enjoy crawler only, drink and food specials and entertainment
- Return to the Tin Room by 11 p.m. for door prize drawing
Here are the details:
WHAT: The annual Cove to Clover Pub Crawl!
WHEN: TONIGHT – Friday, March 14, 2014, 5 p.m. + with prizes awarded at The Tin Room at 11 p.m.
WHERE: Starts & ends: The Tin Room Bar, 923 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien.
COST: $10 in advance online (covetoclover.com), $15 at the door (registration from 5-8 p.m.)
PRIZES: Door prizes will be provided by each location. Drawing for all door prizes will take place at The Tin Room at 11 p.m.
- Tin Room (sponsor)
- 913 (sponsor)
- The Mark (sponsor)
- Black Zia Cantina
- Mick Kelly’s
- Elliott Bay Brewery
- Bison Creek Pizza
- Elmer’s Pub