Sponsored Post

Advertiser ‘Just Between Friends’ is coming to Burien with 4-day sales event

2014Spring-Bookmark-BACK2x8Advertiser Just Between Friends is coming to the former Staples store location in Burien with a 4-day only sales event from April 24 – 27 sure to please thrifty families all around the South King County area.

Here is more information in their own words:

April 24 – 27 at 14907 4th Ave SW, Burien ***NEW Location***
(we’re adding one more shopping day!) located in the former Staples Store at Burien Town Plaza

Public Shopping Hours:

• Thursday, April 24 – 9:00am to 2:00pm – EARLY BIRD SHOPPING – $5.00 Admission
  • Thursday, April 24 – 2:00pm to 7:00pm – FREE Admission
  • Friday, April 25 – 9:00am to 7:00pm – FREE Admission
  • Saturday, April 26 – 9:00am to 7:00pm – FREE Admission
  • Sunday, April 27 – 9:00am to 3:00pm – FREE Admission – DISCOUNT DAY*

Many items are half price on Sunday only!

For those unfamiliar with their unique service, here is some information from their national website:

Helping families and communities across the country save money and make money while providing for their families is what drives Just Between Friends. Even from its small beginnings as a living room sale back in 1997, local families brought items to sell, while other families were able to purchase items they needed. In the years since we began, the economy has brought challenges which have left some struggling to make ends meet. We are so blessed to hear story after story about how JBF has helped make that happen—giving families a way to provide quality items at bargain prices for their kids. And for those that sell their items, a sales event can make the difference in being able to cover their bills.

More info on the sales event here: http://www.seattle.jbfsale.com/homeView.jsp

[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]

Comments

7 Responses to “Advertiser ‘Just Between Friends’ is coming to Burien with 4-day sales event”
  1. Angela says:

I guess this means they won’t have demolished the building in prep for the LA Fitness by then. Bummer

2. Kay Koitzsch says:

Actually, they are working on the LA Fitness interior right now! JBF will be in the former Staples space April 24 – 27 adjacent to where the LA Fitness will be opening up in the Fall!

3. Seattle Mom of 2 says:

I Love this sale! Finishing my tagging tonight (I hope). I love recycling my kids outgrown things into new ones for our family, and making a little $$ to boot!

4. Jewlie says:

I am so excited for this sale! I look forward to it every sale. I can sell my kids gently used clothes, shoes, toys, books, games, etc. and buy them new stuff at the sale! It’s a win win for our family and helps to save money and stretch our dollars too. My kids look forward to shopping the sale each year, especially on Sunday when most items are 50% off and they get to help pick out their clothes!

• Shannon says:

I have been buying, selling, and volunteering with the Just Between Friends kids consignment sale for the last seven years and I cannot imagine how I would outfit my two girls without it. I love the fact my girls have adorable outfits and I didn’t break the bank buying them! If you have never been to a JBF sale you need to stop by. If you have been to one before – you know you don’t want to miss out on this event!!!

5. Elizabeth says:

I love JBF Sales! It’s my favorite consignment sale by far, primarily because of the quality of items they have. I love that I can get 4 or 5 great items at JBF for the same price as one outfit at a store! In this day and age anywhere we can save money is important to my family. If you haven’t tried JBF you need to check out this sale! You won’t be disappointed!

6. Lilabeansmomma says:

JBF is my go to sale for really great deals on clothing, shoes, toys, games, movies, arts and crafts, room decor, books, plus many other items for my daughter. I have been attending this particular sale twice a year for the past 7+ years. I always find top brands in new or nearly new condition at low prices. Love this sale!