Normandy Park Arts Fest will be June 7–8; Artist application deadline is May 29
The 16th annual Normandy Parks Arts Festival will be held at the Normandy Park City Hall from June 7 – 8, and the Artist application deadline is May 29.
“All the world is a stage and you’re invited to the show!” reads an announcement. “A juried art show and a vendor room are only the first act of this production; you’ll experience music and arts and crafts, and be able to vote on your favorite piece for the ‘People’s Choice’ award.”
DATES AND TIMES
- Application Due: May 29th.
- Artwork Delivery: June 4th from 3PM – 8PM
- Judging: June 6th
- Judging for “People’s Choice” and “Festival Theme”: June 7th and 8th.
- Arts Festival Event: June 7th (10AM – 4PM) and June 8th (12PM – 4PM)
- Vendor Set up: June 6th (4PM – 6PM) and June 7th (8AM – 9AM)
- Art Pick Up: June 8th (Any time after 4PM)
The Normandy Park City Hall is located at 801 SW 174th St. in Normandy Park; www.ci.normandy-park.wa.us; 206-248-7603
For full details, visit www.npartsfestival.com.