Hey Chili Chefs – now’s your chance to prove you’ve got the winning recipe!
Think you’ve got the BEST chili recipe?
Want to show off what your grandma used to make?
Or better yet, that special, secret recipe YOU invented?
Sign up your restaurant, office, friends or family to the 4th Annual Burien Chili Cook-Off, which will be held Sunday, June 15 during the Father’s Day Car Show at the Wild Strawberry Festival!
Win Prizes – and best of all bragging rights.
The entry fee is $25 per team.
TEAMS MUST SUPPLY:
- Chili (made off site), enough to supply 500 2 oz samples (5 gallons).
- Teams must also supply own table covers (to ground), & cooking utensils.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate / dress to represent their team.
- A group tent will be supplied.
EACH TEAM WILL BE GIVEN THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 – 6’ Table
- 1 Propane Gas Burner
- 500 Napkins, spoons & tasting cups
Prizes will be awarded to the best chili as voted on by festival guests who have purchased tasting tickets and have sampled the chilies. All votes will be turned into the judging booth and counted. It will be all “People’s choice.”
- First Place: $150 and Traveling Trophy for 1 year
- Second Place: $75
- Third Place: $40
Click here to download Registration Form (PDF file).