Highline Citizens for Schools holding community meeting Tuesday night
Highline Citizens for Schools will be hosting a community update meeting this Tuesday, Aug. 26, starting at 6 p.m. at the ERAC building, located at 15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW.
“As you may know, the Highline Public Schools Board has placed a critical measure on the November 4th ballot,” reads an announcement.
If approved, funding would go to:
- Replacing Highline High School and Des Moines Elementary, both nearly a century old
- Constructing two new middle schools to alleviate overcrowding
- Making critical repairs at Evergreen and Tyee campuses
- Providing technology upgrades across the district
- Making improvements for arts education throughout the district
“At this meeting we will discuss the upcoming bond measure, provide a campaign update, and ways you can get involved in the campaign.”
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.