SAVE THE DATE: 3rd annual Normandy Park ‘Zombie Fest’ will be Sept. 27!
The 3rd annual ‘Zombie Fest’ will crawl into the Normandy Park Towne Center from 4 – 8 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 27!
This year’s theme – aside from lots of fun – is to raise Awareness about Disaster Preparedness, provide visibility for local businesses and raise money for the Highline Schools Foundation Excel Grant program, the Highline Food Bank, the Des Moines Food Bank and the Friends of Normandy Park Foundation, a new 501 c3 that will raise funds and plan events to boost awareness about Normandy Park as a great place to live and work.
“Join hundreds of festival-goers at Normandy Park Towne Center on Saturday, September 27th for the 3rd annual festival celebrating the beginning of the haunting—and holiday season.”
A myriad of family-friendly events are planned:
- FREE pumpkin patch.
- FREE Zombie Fest photo booth.
- FREE Get Zombified booth. Don’t know how to become a zombie? Our make-up artists and zombie clothing experts can help!
- FREE arts & crafts booth for kids.
- Live music by Vote for Pedro from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sing along!
- Costume contest for all! Judging begins at 6 p.m. Winners announced at 6:45 p.m.
- Lots of treats and free giveaways!
- A performance by the famous Seattle Thrillers at 6 p.m. Dance along!
- 3rd annual Zombie Zumbathon at 6:15 p.m.. Join the fun!
- An emergency vehicle display to raise awareness about disaster and emergency preparedness including American Red Cross, Police, Fire and more!
- Amazing raffle baskets with gift certificates and fun items for the whole family!
- Charity food booths and beer/wine garden.
- $4 donation gets you a hotdog, chips & a beverage!
- They’ll also have $5 charity raffle tickets & business booths!
- Admission is FREE!
For a complete list of: events, raffle items, vendors and sponsorship opportunities, visit the official Normandy Park Zombie Fest website: www.nwzombiefest.com.
Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nwzombiefest
Questions? Contact Susan West at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-818-6945.