Bombay Grill closed by King County Public Health Friday for various violations


Print This Post  Email This Post

Bombay Grill – located at 11051 1st Ave South – was closed by a Public Health food inspector on Friday, Nov. 13, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. due to the following food safety violations:

  • Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food
  • Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, cold holding
  • Foods not protected from cross-contamination
  • Hand washing facilities not working
  • Person-in-charge unable to demonstrate knowledge of food code
  • Food contact surfaces not maintained clean

The food establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.

The Food Establishment Closures homepage is online at www.kingcounty.gov/health/closures

Print This Post  Email This Post

Comments

One Response to “Bombay Grill closed by King County Public Health Friday for various violations”
  1. Erik W says:

    Its about time! I got what I can only assume was food poisoning from this place the 1 time that I ate there. After looking at all the yelp reviews from people suffering the same thing, I can only assume it was due to their unsanitary conditions or cooking methods. Thank you for finally closing this place down.

Share Your Opinion

By participating in our online comment system, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of our comment policy.

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!