Burien Parks’ ‘Music in the Park’ continues this week with two FREE concerts scheduled on Wednesday, July 13 at North SeaTac Park, and Thursday, July 14 at Lake Burien School Park:
- Wednesday, July 13, North SeaTac Park, 6:30 p.m.: Highline Community Symphonic Band: https://sites.google.com/site/highlinecommunityband/ 
- Thursday, July 14, Lake Burien Park, 6:30 p.m.: Seattle Women’s Steel Pan Project, Seattle Women’s Steel Pan Project: http://panwomen.blogspot.com/ 
Wednesday Night Concerts: 6:30–8 p.m.:
North SeaTac Park
S. 128th St. & 20th Ave S.
- JULY 13: HIGHLINE COMMUNITY SYMPHONIC BAND
- JULY 20: 14/48 THEATRE PROJECTS—THE SIBLINGS GRIMM: Fairy tales with new twists! Fabulous live theater for all ages!
- JULY 27: SUPERSONES Cuban Son (Acoustic Salsa)
- AUGUST 3: LITTLE SARA AND THE NIGHT OWLS Classic Soul/Blues
Thursday Night Concerts: 6:30-8 p.m.
Lake Burien School Park
SW 148th and 16th Ave SW
- JULY 14: SEATTLE WOMEN’S STEEL PAN PROJECT Caribbean
- JULY 21: THE OLSON BROS BAND Country/Rock
- JULY 28: CHRIS ANDERSON Classic Jazz Crooner
- AUGUST 4: ORCHESTRA ZARABANDA Cuban Salsa
- AUGUST 11: KIM ARCHER BAND Old school soul, funk & rock