JOB: Burien Trophy looking to hire production and customer service assistant
Advertiser Burien Trophy Awards & Engraving, an awards and engraving shop providing top notch awards since 1967, supplies the following job listing:
We are currently looking to fill a part-time (seasonal full time) assembly/production and customer service position, 20+ hours per week. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 10am – 5:30pm.
Key attributes of qualified applicant:
- self motivated, detail oriented and well organized
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines and keep on task without supervision
- ability to read a ruler and make accurate measurements
- works quickly and accurately with good math and spelling skills
- customer service skills, in-person and on phone
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older, and have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
This job involves use of Coreldraw and Quickbooks, operation of engraving machines, drill press, radial saw, power tools and manual tools.
Applicant must be able to stand for long periods and lift 10-20 lbs.
He/she will spend their time measuring and cutting materials, assembling awards, answering phone and email, and helping walk-in customers.
No phone calls.
Wage will be shared with qualified applicants. Willing to train the right person.
Please email your resume to jobs@
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]