Shooting Sunday morning on S. 128th Street

The King County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that a shooting early Sunday morning (Sept. 4) in the street at S. 128 Street and 21st Ave S. (map below) injured one man.

The shooting took place near the north side of North SeaTac Park. Police cordoned off an area of the road near Boulevard Park Church, and one neighbor told us a bullet casing was found near there.

The adult shooting victim was dropped off at Highline Medical Center in Burien with multiple gun shot wounds. He was then taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle by Medic 1.

The victim may have been attending a house party in the Boulevard Park area before the shooting, police said.

Police said that there is no suspect info at this time.

Major Crimes detectives have responded to investigate.

Comments

8 Responses to “Shooting Sunday morning on S. 128th Street”
  1. Michael Edward Dominguez says:

Please help get justice for this! This was my brother! I’m losing my mind in California learning as of now that this is real! Please do something about it!

2. Wondering says:

Thank you for for your reporting. It must have been so frightening for you to go through this.
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and the victims family.

3. Michael Edward Dominguez says:

You idiots who thumb downed my comment. His name is Tim Simon Hovey. And he’s my brother. He was a sergeant in the US army.
    I wasn’t playing. Just because our last name is different. Doesn’t mean anything. Who the hell would thumb down something such as this?!
    This is a serious matter! If you know anything, come forward.

• Jared says:

The last comment was for you

• michelle filmer says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Your brother sounds like a wonderful soul. I walk everywhere. This happened not far from where I live. It is getting so dangerous here that I am moving next month. I have been attacked walking in day time 4 times in two year’s. I have had enough. I am sending you and your family positive energy. If I hear anything before I move I will call police. I hope justice is found for your sweet brother.❤

4. PJ says:

Thoughts and prayers for your Family Michael, this must be incredibly hard for you being in another state and hearing of this. I hope someone comes froward and they catch whoever had a part in this.

5. Jared says:

@ Dominguez. Anyone can click thumbs up or thumbs down on this blog, kind of dumb because you cannot undo it, they might have clicked thumbs down like it’s a shitty situation, I clicked a thumb not even on purpose. And I live close to where you brother was shot, there is detectives walking around the neighborhood today, knocked on my door. Sorry for your brother and your family. no one I’ve talked to knew this had happen that lives nearby, detectives said it was late like 4 am.

Share Your Opinion

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!