JOBS: Security job openings at Wizards Casino in Burien
Wizards Casino in Burien is looking to hire in their Security department:
To ensure the protection of the company’s assets, compliance with gaming regulations, and the safety of guests & employees.
- Greet the guests as they arrive
- Check the identification of all guests that appear under the age of 30
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Take chips to and from the tables as directed by the Shift Manager
- Escort guests and employees to their cars when requested
- Write detailed reports when needed
- Various other tasks throughout the shift as assigned by the Shift Manager
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Knowledge of department procedures, casino policies, & gaming regulations.
- Flexible & dependable availability.
- Must speak & be able to read & write English effectively.
- Ability to obtain a current gaming license. If you have a current gaming license you must be able to pay the $65 transfer fee. If you are not licensed you must be able to pay $273 (in state for the past 10 years) or $339 (out of state) to the WSGC to receive a license. There is also a possibility of working odd jobs throughout the Casino to get a payroll advance to pay for your license.
Full and Part time positions available. Must be willing/able to work weekends and/or swing/grave shifts as needed as well as holidays.
Prior casino gaming experience preferred.
Also if you have a current gaming license that is a plus!
How to apply:
Send your resume to [email protected]
Apply in person at:
15739 Ambaum Blvd SW
Burien, WA 98166
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]