Two cars torched, ant-semitic graffiti found at Burien home Thursday morning

The King County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that just before 4:30 a.m. Thursday morning (Nov. 3) they responded to a report of a fire and possible hate crime in Burien.

An explosion and fire happened at a home in the 12400 block of 20th Ave S. in the Boulevard Park neighborhood of Burien (map below).

When police arrived, the fire department was already on scene fighting the fires, which included two cars in the driveway of the house as well as a shed nearby.

Police say that there was also anti-Jewish graffiti spray painted on the shed wall and front door.

King County Fire Investigators have determined the fires are arson, and detectives are investigating to see if this is a hate crime.

The case is active and no further info is available at this time.

Here are some relevant Tweets:

Comments

10 Responses to “Two cars torched, ant-semitic graffiti found at Burien home Thursday morning”
  1. Hillary Sux says:

I thought Trump didn’t like Muslims, not Jews?

• B says:

“There is a problem in America with a very strong, powerful tribal group that dominates our media, dominates our international banking. I’m not opposed to all Jews.”

“… in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors.”

One comes from David Duke, the other from Trump.

2. John White says:

This is a serious crime. I hope they find the people responsible and bring them to justice. The Burien Police Department should do an extensive investigation. Disgusting.

• Tom Taaffe says:

I have read and reread John Whites comment and I’m having a heckuva time figuring out why anyone would disagree with it. I’d like to hear a reason evenif it comes cloaked in anonymity. Tom

3. Spot The Borg Cat says:

I hope they catch who did it. People could have been killed. This is so wrong on many levels.

4. Laura Helms says:

This kind of behavior is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Indeed, arson and hate crimes are felonies, punishable by serious jail time. Let’s find out who did this and see that justice is served.

5. Clean it up! says:

Such a terrible thing. Simply rotten. I have to believe that somebody has a good idea who did this. I hope they will tell the police their suspicions.

On a side note, I would like to see a follow up on how this is or is not covered by insurance. I mention this because the wording of insurance policies can effectively leave one unprotected by intentional damages like this.

6. Seahurst resident says:

This is a hate crime and needs to be investigated accordingly.

Also for the unbeknownst: Anti-Semitism always comes from the left (see WW II) and is rampant Islamic countries.

• Tom Taaffe says:

Anti Semitism always comes from the left? If this is sarcasm , you got me.
      Who would have thought of the Nazi brown shirts as left leaning liberals – the progressives of their day. Not!
      But i agree with the other posters that this is a despicable and dangerous act and i hope that the perps are brought to justice soon. Tom

Share Your Opinion

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!