City of Burien seeking nominations for its ‘Citizen of the Year’; deadline is Feb. 10
The City of Burien is seeking nominations for its ‘Citizen of the Year,’ with the deadline set for Feb. 10, 2017:
- Do you know someone who has improved the quality of life in Burien?
- Do you know of a program or organization that has helped others in the community?
- Do you know someone who should be recognized for his/her contributions?
Please provide the nominee’s name, address and phone number along with a description of the contribution. All nominations should be submitted on or before February 10, 2017.
Nominations are accepted by Adriene Buckley at City Hall or via email at [email protected].
For more information call Adriene at (206) 241-4647.
Previous award winners include:
- Cassidy Huff (2016)
- Eric Mathison (2015)
- Maureen Hoffmann, Betty Olson Vacca and Neighbors of Seahurst Park (2014)
- Michael Noakes and Donna DiFiore (2013)
- John Feeney (2012)
- Maggie Larrick and Eric Dickman (2011)
As is tradition, the winner will serve Grand Marshals in the Independence Day Parade in Burien on July 4.