Registration for Highline Soccer Club’s spring season is now open
Registration has opened for the Highline Soccer Club:
We are excited to announce that registration for our spring soccer season is open! As we continue to grow, we will be partnering again with our association to play teams within our club and in West Seattle (similar to our fall soccer season). Spring program information is detailed below. We look forward to our best Spring Season yet!
Register Now for our 2017 HSA Champions League Spring Season!
New players WELCOME! – Spring is the perfect season for brand-new players to give soccer a try. The emphasis is on FUN! Encourage your player to give soccer a try and we will help assure that they have a great experience.
Register at www.highlinesoccerclub.com
and click on the Registration link. Registration will be open now through March 1st (late registrations placed on wait list).
Spring HSA Champions League Program Overview
- 8-game season begins on Sunday, April 2 and ends Sunday, June 11. No games on Easter (April 16), Mother’s Day (May 8) and Memorial Day Weekend (May 29)
- Age Groups: Players from birth years 2006 (U-12) to 2012 (U-6)
- U-06 (players must be under 6 during 2017) through U-12 (players must be Under 12 during 2017)
- SPRING Forward: We promote players and teams during our spring season. For example, if your player participated in the U-08 age group (2009 birth year) during the recently completed fall season, you will register your player for the U-09 age group this spring.
- NOTE: we are directing U-12 (2005) and older players and teams to register with the Highline Soccer Club and play in South Sound United League (SSUL) which offers an 8-game season, playing 9v9. Details for registering U-12 and older SSUL players are still being finalized and a follow-up email will be sent later this weekend.
- Spring Fee: $60 for all players and includes Champions League jersey, which each player keeps after the season.
- Team Rosters: HSC will form teams and play in the association league.
- U-06 & U-07 (4v4 – no goalie, 8 max on a roster)
- U-08 (5v5 – 9 max on roster)
- U-09 (7v7 – 11 max on roster)
- U-10 (7v7 – 11 max on roster)
- U-11 (9v9 – 14 max on the roster)
- U-12 (9v9 – 14 max on the roster)
For additional information about the upcoming Spring Season, visit the Spring Program Overview and FAQ page. As always, if you have questions or suggestions concerning any aspect of our soccer programs please email our team at [email protected].
Your HSC Board