JOB: RES Graphics/Ramlyn Group looking to hire Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant
Burien’s RES Graphics/Ramlyn Group is looking to hire Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant:
RES Graphics / Ramlyn Group – Burien, WA
Full Time (40 hours a week) M-F 8:30AM to 5:00PM
$13-$15 an hour DOE
Graphic Design & Engraving, Aerospace, Auto Detail Company is looking for a strong individual with booking/office support and excellent customer service experience.
- Expert knowledge of QuickBooks & Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Live in Surrounding Area.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be punctual, responsible and reliable.
- Be a proactive thinker and fast learner.
Job duties include:
- Data Entry on QuickBooks and Excel.
- Process Accounts payable & Accounts receivable.
- Reconciliation and preparation of bank deposits.
- Manage Excel reports.
- Coordinate Outlook Calendars & Schedules.
- Filling & keeping the office areas organized and clean.
- Answer, Screen & re-rout all incoming phone calls.
- Provide excellent Customer Service.
- Provide admin support to management staff.
- Process purchase orders.
- Process work orders (by phone, email, and walk-in).
- Order and manage stock of Office Supplies
- Manage Reseller Permits
- Make occasional Deliveries and/or Pickup Materials
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: $13 – $15/ Hour, DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Required education: High School Graduate with Job Experience exceeding 2 years.
Required Office Support Experience: Minimum 2 year
Accounting: 2 year Expert Level
QuickBooks: 2 year Advanced/Expert Level
Bookkeeping: 2 year Advanced/Expert Level
Microsoft Office: 2 year Expert Level
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Send resume to [email protected]
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]