Volunteers needed for Blood Drive at Matt Griffin YMCA Wednesday
“Sparing 45 minutes of your time to give blood, can potentially help save the lives of 3 patients in the coming days and weeks!”
WHEN: Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: MATT GRIFFIN YMCA, 3595 S. 188th St., SeaTac, WA 98188
- The blood center will be accepting donations in the bus parked out front of the YMCA.
- The blood donation process takes around 45 minutes to one hour max.
- Walk-in donors are welcome around scheduled donors.
- Please hydrate well before donating blood and eat a substantial snack one to two hours prior to giving blood. Photo ID must be presented at blood drive check in.
RSVP: Please sign up with:
- Trista Helvey: call (206) 787-1179 or e-mail [email protected]
For more info: