JOB: Assistant Restaurant / Food & Beverage Manager
$18 – $20/hour
HMSHost Proudly Operating @ Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Work for a company that’s passionate about food and making travelers feel good on the move!
Dungeness Bay, Seattle Taproom, Sbarro’s, Sports Page, Seahawks 12 Club, Burger King, Great American Bagel, Starbucks, Alaska Lodge, Vintage Washington, Wolfgang Puck, Dish D’Lish, Anthony’s.
- Family-Friendly Benefits and Work/Life Balance!
- Competitive Medical and dental benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- 100% employee meal discounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive compensation
- Flex Time
- Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Stable company and a positive reputation in the community
- We believe in recognizing, rewarding and taking care of our associates
- Employee Referral Program
- Work-Life Balance
HMSHost: Passionate about things that matter to you.
Startsomewhere® program: Reducing our environmental impact.
HMSHost Foundation – 501©(3): Fighting poverty in the local community.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Our Assistant Food Service Managers!
- Requires up to 1 year of job-related experience in low volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related experience as a supervisor, lead, or entry-level manager
- Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates knowledge of HMSHost policies and product, service, quality, equipment and operations standards
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe, including 46 of the 50 busiest airports and 99 travel plazas in North America. The Company has annual sales in excess of $3.1 billion and employs more than 39,500 sales associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world’s leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. With sales of over €4.5 billion in 2016, the Group operates in 31 countries and employs over 57,000 people. It manages approximately 4,000 stores in about 1,000 locations worldwide. Visit www.HMSHost.com  for more information. We can also be found on Facebook at fb.com/HMSHost  and on Twitter at @HMSHost.
HMSHost benefits vary by location and some associates may not be eligible for certain benefits. Associates covered by a collective bargaining agreement may be eligible for different benefits. HMSHost reserves the right to amend and/or terminate a benefit plan at any time.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled – DFWP Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment.
PROUD SPONSOR OF THE 2017 JAMES BEARD AWARDS
#HMSHostFacebook Twitter Subscribe