An Easter Egg Hunt will be held at the Normandy Park Community Club (“The Cove”) this Saturday, March 31, starting at 11 a.m. sharp!
- All of our neighborhood children and grandchildren, preschool through third grade, are invited to join the Easter Bunny at the Cove for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.
- Rain or shine, the hunt horn will blow promptly at 11 a.m.
- It’s all over by 11:30 a.m. at the latest, so don’t delay and miss out!
- This is a FREE event!
- Children should bring their own baskets, and since it’s ALL outside, we recommend boots for potential mud and rain.
- The Easter Bunny will be happy to pose for photographs, so be sure to bring your camera.
The Normandy Park Community Club is located at 1500 SW Shorebrook Drive:Facebook Twitter Subscribe