Fire causes substantial damage to Jack-in-the-Box on SW 128th in Burien


Print This Post  Email This Post

Photo courtesy Alisha Turner.

A fire caused substantial damage to the Jack-in-the-Box restaurant on SW 128th Street in Burien overnight.

Officials say that the call came in around midnight Monday night, for “a minor fire contained to an oven.”

“However, on arrival, the first engine company reported that the fire had quickly spread into the building,” Burien/Normandy Park Fire Chief Mike Marrs told The B-Town Blog. “A full commercial alarm was requested.”

Crews controlled the fire in about 35 minutes.

“There is substantial damage to the building,” Marrs added.

There were no civilian or firefighter injuries.

This Jack-in-the-Box is located at 1127 SW 128th Street:

Print This Post  Email This Post

Comments are closed.