Burien Actors Theatre will be presenting the comedy “Noises Off” – called “the funniest farce ever written” – starting Friday, Feb. 21 and running through March 23 at the former Staples location at 14907 4th Ave SW.
And as usual, we’ve got an exclusive coupon that will save you $5 off (click image to print coupon):
“Noises Off” is a manic comedy that whisks you backstage to flubbed lines, false entrances and a million laughs, as a troupe of oddball actors takes their terrible show, a sex comedy titled “Nothing On,” out on the road.
“Noises Off” will leave you in stitches the entire evening.
The show is suitable for ages 13-plus due to occasional adult language.
- Saturday – March 1 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday – March 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday – March 7 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday – March 8 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday – March 9 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday – March 14 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday – March 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday – March 16 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday – March 21 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday – March 22 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday – March 23 at 2:00 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $7 to $20. Check out special opening weekend ticket deals. All deals and discounts are exclusive of each other. For tickets or other information, go online to www.burienactorstheatre.org or call 206-242-5180.
Burien Actors Theatre regular performance space is undergoing repairs for the damage caused by the December 10, 2014 fire, with completion anticipated sometime in April.
Marc “Mok” Moser is stage directing the show. Also featured are the diverse acting talents of:
- Kevin Finney (Selsdon/Burglar)
- Phillip Keiman (Lloyd)
- Thomas Maier (Frederick/Philip)
- Helen Roundhill (Brooke/Vicki)
- Natalie Schmidt (Poppy)
- Jessica Stepka (Belinda/Flavia)
- Christian Ver (Garry/Roger)
- Steve West (Tim)
- Rochelle Wyatt (Dotty/Mrs. Clackett)
As much a character in the show as the actors is the Noises Off set designed by Albie Clementi.
ABOUT BURIEN ACTORS THEATRE
Exciting live theater has been a tradition in Burien since 1955. Incorporated in 1980 as Burien Little Theatre, Burien Actors Theatre (BAT) has been a leading producer of quality live theater serving residents of the Seattle and south Puget Sound areas.
Burien Actors Theatre gives audiences an intriguing and invigorating theatre experience with unusual and fantastical productions they can’t get on a DVD or see anywhere else. The company’s mission is to treat audiences to productions of the highest artistic integrity that excite, engage and involve both the local and expanding theatrical communities in the Puget Sound region.
BAT is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity and operates on revenue from ticket sales, donations, grants, sponsorships and volunteers.
TICKET PRICES AND PACKAGES
Tickets at the Box Office:
- General: $20
- Senior/Student: $17
- OPENING NIGHT: Only on Feb. 21, get $5 off each ticket in the purchase if you bring your “favorite” sardine recipe. Good only for purchases at the door.
- DATE NIGHT: Only on Feb. 22 get two-for-one tickets: Get two tickets for the price of one.
- SEVEN DOLLAR SUNDAY: Only on Feb. 23, all tickets are just $7.00! Remember, Sunday is a matinee performance only.
- Dinner and a Show Package: This package includes a two-course meal at Mark Restaurant & Bar plus a ticket to the show; cost is $35 per person. Contact the Mark at 206-241-6275.