Burien’s Environmental Science Center’s Earth Day Dinner and Auction will be from 6 – 9 p.m. on Saturday, April 20 at the SeaTac Community Center, located at 13735 24th Avenue South.
“Please join the naturalists, staff, and board of trustees of the Environmental Science Center (ESC) to celebrate the Earth and academic achievement in our community!” reads an announcement.
Laura James, Puget Sound diver, will be the keynote speaker to start the evening with an empowering speech.
Also, hear stories from students whose lives have been changed by the ESC’s programs while eating a delicious meal catered by Eat Local.
Complementary wine and beer!
Been waiting to see the great experiences and items to bid on? Here are just a few:
- Gray whale watching tour from Island Adventure Cruises
- Wine and food tasting events
- Kayak tours by Alki Kayak Tours
- Kayak and Milkshakes by Cascade Canoe & Kayak
- Resort stay at Cedarbrook Lodge
- Memberships and tickets to Woodland Park Zoo, Chihuly Garden and Glass, EMP, and others
- Four rounds of golf at Foster Golf Links
- Massage packages
- Recycled artwork from Graypants
- Airline tickets and flight simulation from Alaska Airlines
- And so much more!
Tickets are $50 per person or be a super sea star and reserve an entire table for $500.
Contact Brown Paper Tickets to purchase tickets: (800) 838-3006 or go online: www.BrownPaperTickets.com/Event/293166
Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 9th.
Proceeds from the event will support over 8,000 students to receive experiential environmental education programs.
For questions, contact Jennifer Dumlao: Outreach@EnvScienceCenter.org or 206.248.4266.
For more information about the Environmental Science Center visit www.envsciencecenter.org.