Burien’s Environmental Science Center (ESC) will be holding a FREE beach walk at Seahurst Park this Sunday, June 3rd from 10 a.m. – Noon, with Naturalists from the Seattle Aquarium and ESC roaming the beach to help you discover the wonders of crabs, sea stars, butter clams, and so much more!
Make sure to drop in to the Environmental Science Center at Seahurst Park for additional activities.
No registration required, and there is NO Fee!
DIRECTIONS (details here):
- To get to Seahurst Park, from Ambaum Blvd SW turn west on SW 144th Street, then right on 13th Ave SW.
- Then just follow that road as it curves and becomes SW 140th Street and goes downhill to the shore.
- There is some parking very near the end, if that is full there is additional parking part way up the hill.
- The nearest parking is about 200 yards from the building.
- There is a path and a gravel road that go north from the end of the parking lot along the shore.
- Our new building is at the beach along the path just before the Marine Technology Center (building with blue roof).
For questions, contact Jennifer Dumlao at Outreach@EnvScienceCenter.org or 206.248.4266.
For more information about the Environmental Science Center visit www.envsciencecenter.org.