Burien Bites is a new food-centric fundraiser set for Sunday, May 27, where people get to visit local restaurants, sample food, then vote on the best “bites” in Burien – and Organizers say that this week is the last chance for restaurants to sign up!
“We’ve got room for a few more participants,” said Jerrod Sessler, HomeTask CEO. “But this is the last chance for restaurants to register!”
Sessler says the final deadline to register is this Friday, May 4. If you’re interested in registering, simply download a PDF Registration Form here.
Here are the details for restaurant owners:
- Progressive style taste (guests come to you)
- Guests rate restaurants
- Best restaurant hosts Burien Bites Trophy for 1 year
- Best restaurant wins $250 organic produce from Freggies
- Each restaurant gets invitation to attend “5-Tips to Local Food in 2012” special training by invitation only hosted by HomeTask on May 29th 9am – 11am
There are two options:
- You agree to offer Burien Bites guests a special plate for $5 or $10
- You donate 2 gift certificates each for one free meal (for Burien Bites prizes)
- You donate $25 to HomeTask, Burien Bites Project
- Get to host a “Burien Bites Punch Station” during the Bite
- Preferred promotional listings in print and on-line
- Included in restaurant “name-draw” at registration for “first stop”
- You agree to offer Burien Bites guests a special plate for $10
- You donate 4 gift certificates each for one free meal (for Burien Bites prizes)
- You donate $50 to HomeTask, Burien Bites Project
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Participants will be allowed to check in at 3 p.m. at HomeTask on May 27th – 611 SW 152nd Street.
FOR BURIEN BITERS:
Tickets are $10 for Adults, with Kids free. All proceeds will benefit local charities.
Here are some of the preliminary details:
- Registration will begin at 3 p.m. on May 27 at the HomeTask office at 611 SW 152nd Street in downtown Burien.
- Once guests are checked in, they can get photos taken in the Burien Bites Social Photo Booth.
- Then, draw for your first restaurant stop.
- While at your first stop, enjoy choosing from a special selection of $5 or $10 bites before tromping over to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th…. well, you get the idea.
- Keep an eye out for the special flashing punch stations on your way!
- And don’t forget to rate the purveyors online at each stop!
- Return to Burien Bite central (HomeTask office) to watch the results tally live a big screen and enjoy a glass of wine with friends.
- A big Burien Bites trophy will be presented to the Winner who gets to proudly display it at their premises until the next event!
For more information, visit www.burienbites.com.