The good folks at Burien Little Theatre are busy preparing for this Friday night’s opening of their new holiday comedy A Tuna Christmas, written by Jaston William, Joe Sears and Ed Howard, and they want to be sure our Readers know about their special Coupon!
And get this – you can save up to $5 per ticket if you bring non-perishable food donations for the Highline Area Food Bank.
To save $3 on tickets, just click the image below, then print the coupon on your printer (and don’t forget to bring your food donation to save $2 more!):
A total of just two actors take on all roles in this hilarious romp, as all hell breaks loose in Tuna, Texas on Christmas Eve. With the help of lightning-fast quick changes, these two actors irreverently portray 22 men, women and children of the third-smallest town in Texas. The second in a series of four Tuna plays, this is a theatrical tour de force created for two highly skilled actors.
A Tuna Christmas will be performed at Burien Little Theatre from opening night – this Friday, Nov. 23 – through Dec. 16. Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.
Tickets are $7 through $20, with a number of discounts available, particularly on the first weekend of the production. On opening night Nov. 23, only on purchases at the door any audience member wearing a Santa hat gets $5 off each ticket in the purchase. Tickets are 2-for-1 for Date Night on Saturday, Nov. 24 and just $7 on Seven Buck Sunday on Sunday, Nov. 25.
In addition, get $2 off tickets purchased at the door by bringing nonperishable food items for the theater’s food drive. Donated food will go to a local food bank. One $2 food donation discount is allowed per ticket.
The Dinner & Show Package includes a two-course meal with ticket to the show for $35, and can be purchased through the Mark Restaurant and Bar, 206-241-6275. All deals and discounts are exclusive of each other.
For tickets or information, go online to www.burienlittletheatre.org or call the ticket office at 206-242-5180.
Under the stage direction of Timothy Kelly, the show features the diverse acting talents of Jay Jenkins and Buddy Mahoney, each playing 11 characters:
ABOUT BURIEN LITTLE THEATRE
Exciting live theater has been a tradition in Burien since 1955. Incorporated in 1980, Burien Little Theatre (BLT) has been a leading producer of quality live theater serving residents of the Seattle and south Puget Sound areas.
Burien Little Theatre is committed to being an entertainment leader by producing intriguing professional shows. The company’s mission is to treat audiences to productions of the highest artistic integrity that excite, engage and involve both the local and expanding theatrical communities in the Puget Sound region.
BLT is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity and operates on revenue from ticket sales, donations, grants, sponsorships and volunteers.
SCHEDULE FOR “A TUNA CHRISTMAS”
- Friday – December 16 at 2:00 p.m. – FINAL PERFORMANCE!
Burien Little Theatre is located at 14501 4th Ave SW in Burien (intersection of 4th Ave SW and SW 146th Street; parking lot entrance on 4th). Directions available under “Find Us” at www.burienlittletheatre.org); (206) 242-5180
TICKET PRICES AND PACKAGES
Online Ticket Prices: Purchase online for savings early in the run of A Tuna Christmas:
- General Senior/Student First Weekend: $18.00 $15.00
- Second Weekend: $19.00 $16.00
- Remaining Weekends: $20.00 $17.00
- Tickets at the Box Office: General Senior/Student All Shows: $20.00 $17.00
- OPENING NIGHT NOV. 23: If you wear a Santa hat, get $5 off admission. Good only for purchases at the door.
- DATE NIGHT NOV. 24: Two –for-one tickets: Get two tickets for the price of one.
- SEVEN DOLLAR SUNDAY NOV. 25: All tickets are just $7.00! Remember, Sunday is a matinee performance only.
- Dinner and a Show Package: This package includes a two-course meal at Mark Restaurant & Bar plus a ticket to the show; cost is $35 per person. Contact the Mark at 206-241-6275.
- Show tickets may be purchased online at www.burienlittletheatre.org or call 206-242-5180.
- Fabulous Four-Packs (4 admissions for just $60 general admissions or $51 senior/student admission) are available for the 2012-13 Season.
To Purchase Tickets: