Burien Bites is a new food-centric fundraiser set for Sunday, May 27, where people get to visit local restaurants, sample food, then vote on the best “bites” in Burien.
Tickets are $10 for Adults, with Kids free. All proceeds will benefit local charities.
Here are some of the preliminary details:
- Registration will begin at 3 p.m. on May 27 at the HomeTask office at 611 SW 152nd Street in downtown Burien.
- Once guests are checked in, they can get photos taken in the Burien Bites Social Photo Booth.
- Then, draw for your first restaurant stop.
- While at your first stop, enjoy choosing from a special selection of $5 or $10 bites before tromping over to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th…. well, you get the idea.
- Keep an eye out for the special flashing punch stations on your way!
- And don’t forget to rate the purveyors online at each stop!
- Return to Burien Bite central (HomeTask office) to watch the results tally live a big screen and enjoy a glass of wine with friends.
- A big Burien Bites trophy will be presented to the Winner who gets to proudly display it at their premises until the next event!
For more information, visit www.burienbites.com.