A ‘Summer Preview Party, Fundraiser and Performance’ will be held at Burien’s
The Production Shop this Saturday, May 21st from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., featuring GreenStage’s Shakespeare in the Park.
“Fine dining and theater experience in Burien! This Saturday! For a great cause,” said Jeff Taylor on our Facebook Page. “GreenStage brings Shakespeare in the Park to our own Dottie Harper Park each summer. Please join us for a great night in supporting this non-profit organization that Burien benefits from each year!”
Here are the details:
WHAT: SUMMER PREVIEW PARTY, FUNDRAISER and PERFORMANCE!
WHEN: This Saturday, May 21, 2011 from 6 to 9pm.
WHERE: The Production Shop, located at 14634 9th Ave SW in Burien.
INFO: From GreenStage’s website:
Join us for a special evening celebrating the start of our 23rd season!
- Catered meal created by chef Brandon LaVielle
- Cash bar (one drink included in admission) provided by Hattie’s Hat.
- $10 “Mystery Wall of Wine” – Every bagged bottle worth at least $10 and some much more.
- Complete 2011 Season announcement from Artistic Director Erin Day, including the title of our 2011 HARD BARD Halloween show!
- Learn about our summer shows from directors Patrick Bentley and Michael D. Blum.
- Tiny Twelfth Night – a performance of our new 4 person touring show!
TICKETS: $50 each – order online here:
Here’s more info on GreenStage from their website:
GreenStage’s mission is to inspire our audiences to engage in live theatre as part of their recreation. We wish to instill and foster in our community an appreciation for live theater, with a strong belief that theater can be enjoyed in the same spirit as a picnic or a ballgame. We make high-quality theatrical productions of Shakespeare’s plays freely accessible to all residents and visitors to Seattle and King County.