Burien Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services is holding a â€œCall For Artistsâ€ for their 2015 Burien Community Center Gallery Program. The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. on Oct. 10. About the Exhibition Program Artists working in 2 dimensional media are invited to apply for the 2015 schedule of gallery exhibitions at the Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW.
- The exhibit space wall is in the Community Center lobby and measures 14â€™6â€ x 8â€™8â€.
- Artists are encouraged to view the space before applying to see if suitable. The lobby is monitored by staff.
- The Community Center is open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM-8 PM, Friday 8:30 am-5pm.
- There is no insurance for objects submitted for exhibition, however, every precaution is taken for the safety of the artwork. This is not a sales space, but artists are able to have contact information with their artwork.
- 5 digital images (work completed within the last two years) representing the type of work proposed for the exhibition. Please do not send photographs, original artwork, or slides.
- A list of the images submitted with medium and sizes.
- Resume detailing exhibition history and/or personal statement. (Please include name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.)