Burien’s Dia De Los Muertos / Day Of The Dead Celebration will be on Friday, Oct. 30 at the Community Center. This is a new, FREE event celebrating a wonderful hispanic celebration. WHEN: Friday, Oct. 30, 2015; 6:00-9:00PM WHERE: Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW PERFORMERS:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- 6-7 & 8-9pm:Â Bolero music by Alma Villegas
- 7:15-7:45pm:Â Mexican dance with Grupo Folklorico Guadalajara
- 6:30-8:30pm:Â Mariachi Fiesta Mexicana
- 7-8:30pm:Â Storytelling around the campfire with Mirta Wymerszberg:Â Mirta y su bolsa de canciones, Mirta and her bag of songs!
- Face painting by Burien Arts
- Make sugar skulls, skull masks, Gods eyes, and help with a community altar!
- Play Loteria-Mexican Bingo!
- Food available for sale by Maria’s Tamales
- Ofrendas (Altars) by Highline High School Students, Para Los Ninos, Highline Historical Society, Grupo Folklorico Guadalajara, SeaMar, and more!