Courtesy resident Elston Hill comes these great photos from Thursday night’s ‘Music in the Park’ at Lake Burien School Park, featuring Caribbean music from the Seattle Womanâ€™s Steel Pan Project. Click images to see larger versions/slideshow: NOTE: ‘Music in the Park’ will continue next week with two FREE eventsÂ scheduled on Wednesday, July 20 at North SeaTac Park, and Thursday, July 21 at Lake Burien School Park:
- Wednesday, July 20, North SeaTac Park,Â 6:30 p.m.: Theatre Projects â€“ The Siblings Grimm!
- Thursday, July 21, Lake Burien Park,Â 6:30 p.m.: Country Rock from The Olson Bros Band
Wednesday Night Concerts: 6:30â€“8 p.m.: North SeaTac Park S. 128th St. & 20th Ave S.
- JULY 20: 14/48 THEATRE PROJECTSâ€”THE SIBLINGS GRIMM: Fairy tales with new twists! Fabulous live theater for all ages!
- JULY 27: SUPERSONES Cuban Son (Acoustic Salsa)
- AUGUST 3: LITTLE SARA AND THE NIGHT OWLS Classic Soul/Blues
Thursday Night Concerts: 6:30-8 p.m. Lake Burien School Park SW 148th and 16th Ave SW
- JULY 21: THE OLSON BROS BAND Country/Rock
- JULY 28: CHRIS ANDERSON Classic Jazz Crooner
- AUGUST 4: ORCHESTRA ZARABANDA Cuban Salsa
- AUGUST 11: KIM ARCHER BAND Old school soul, funk & rock