SAVE THE DATE: The Seahurst Beach Family Campfire returns for its 3rd year on Friday, Sept. 23, from 6 â€“ 8 p.m. All are invited to watch the sunset, roast marshmallows and make s’mores around campfires, and learn about sea life at this fun event. WHEN: Friday, Sept. 23, from 6 â€“ 8 p.m. WHERE: Seahurst Park, 1600 SW Seahurst Park Road, Burien WHAT: Bring your flashlights, camp chairs, blankets, and picnic dinners and enjoy the beautiful beach at Seahurst Park!
- Watch the sunset
- Enjoy interactive activities hosted by the Environmental Science Center
- Make a s’more! If you want more than 1, please bring extra supplies.
- Free cocoa;Â coffee available for purchase
- Seahurst Park Upper Parking Lot â€“ will run continually throughout event
- Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW to Seahurst Park â€“ will run every 10-15 minutes; courtesy of Boulevard Park Place Active Retirement Living.