This holiday season will be the Burien/Normandy Park Fire Department’s 31st year of serving families in the Cities of Burien and Normandy Park, as well as the community of White Center.
King County Fire District #2 and King County Fire District #11 will be holding their annual new toy and food drive from Nov. 14 – Dec. 13 to help families in our community, and they’re seeking help.
Donations of new toys and food
– as well as cash –
will help neighbor families in need.
“This is a great opportunity to make a difference in our community!”
Here’s more info from your local firefighters:
- The annual Holiday Outreach program has been assisting low income families for the past 30 years that live in the cities of Burien, Normandy Park, and the communities of White Center.
- Every year we request 50 families to sponsor from Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.
- Cash and checks are accepted at Fire Station #28.
- “Please share this, and thank you for helping spread the word about this amazing charity event!”
FIRE STATION LOCATIONS:
- Station #18 – 1243 SW 112 ST
- Station #19 – 1606 S 128 ST
- Station #28 – 900 SW 146 ST
- Station #29 – 135 S Normandy Road
Partner Donation Sites:
- Boulevard Park Place Retirement Community2805 S 125th ST
- Burien Chevrolet14400 1st AVE S
- Burien Toyota15025 1st AVE S
- Collins Chiropractic619 SW 152nd ST
- Dominic’s Red Apple Market9627 Des Moines Memorial Drive S
- Economy Wiring / YB Tubless633 SW 148th ST
- Fred Meyer14300 1st AVE S
- Grocery Outlet236 SW 152nd ST
- Martini Cleaners15215 Ambaum Blvd. SW
- Normandy Park Market19805 1st AVE S
- Super Saver Foods10616 16th AVE SW
- Trader Joe’s15868 1st AVE S
To read our previous coverage – including great photos by Michael Brunk – of this ongoing local tradition, click here.]]>