Urban center planning, discussions onÂ housing, homelessness & more are on the agenda for Monday night’s (April 22) Burien City Council Study Session.
Download the full packet here (PDF file).
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall, located at 400 SW 152nd Street.
SPECIAL MEETING AT 6:15 PM:
- To Conduct Interviews of Applicants to the Burien Airport Committee and Planning Commission.
REGULAR STUDY SESSION AT 7:00 PM:
PRESENTATIONS OR DISCUSSIONS ON TOPICS THAT ARE THE FOCUS OF THE STUDY SESSION:
- Joint Meeting with Burien Planning Commission and Briefing and Discussion on the Urban Center Planning Workshop/Survey Results. (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Council Input on Future Housing Policy Discussion. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager / Thara Johnson, Senior Planner / Colleen Brandt- Schluter, Human Services Manager)
- Briefing and Discussion on U.S. 9th Circuit Court Boise Decision (link). (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney / Colleen Brandt-Schluter, Human Services
- Review of the Council Proposed Agenda Schedule. (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)