A Hiring Event will be held at the Burien Goodwill on Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.:
3 Material Handlers, 6 Production Associates, 2 Sales Associates Part-time, full-time and weekends available!
Onsite tours and interviews.
Apply online www.seattlegoodwill.org/jobs/apply prior to the event.
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
WHERE: Burien Goodwill Store, 1031 SW 128th Street, Burien, WA 98146
- Working in a fun, innovative, socially responsible, environmentally friendly, collaborative, fast paced, team environment where you make a difference in the community every day!
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the organization
- A comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plan available
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 20 % employee discount
- Casual dress code for most positions
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household!
For more information contact Cristin Bissonette, Store Manager at (206) 957-1020.