REMINDER: Close out the summer and connect with LGBTQ and allied professionals, business owners, and community leaders during the next ‘Power Connect’ at Burien Toyota this Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019, from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Whether you’re looking to expand your network, explore professional opportunities, connect with the LGBTQ community, or learn more about GSBA membership, this quarterly meet-up is sure to be help you forge friendships and create connections.
Special Guests include:
- Burien City Councilmember Krystal Marx
- King County Councilmember Joe McDermott
- King County Councilmember Dave Upthegrove
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Burien Toyota, 15025 1st Ave. S, Burien, WA
EMAIL: [email protected]
More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/348682266072355/
About Power Connect
Power Connect is a quarterly after-hours mixer for LGBTQ and allied business and community leaders. GSBA, Washington State’s LGBTQ & Allied Chamber of Commerce, hosts this event to foster meaningful business and social connections between our members, allies, and community.
Our Featured Nonprofits:
- LGBTQ Allyship builds power among LGBTQ communities and allies in Washington State to work towards economic, racial, and gender justice. We do this through community organizing, education, advocacy, and developing grassroots leadership in solidarity with other marginalized communities.
- Entre Hermanos’ mission is to promote the health and well-being of the Latino Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and questioning community in a culturally appropriate environment through disease prevention, education, support services, advocacy and community building.
- The Highline Area Food Bank, a 501C3 nonprofit, was established in 1995 by a group of seven area churches who serve the City of Burien and the Greater Highline Area.