The ‘Creepy Crawlers Pub Crawl’ will haunt B-Town on Saturday night, Oct. 26, from 6 p.m. – Midnight, including a costume contest with a $1,000 Grand Prize!
Sign up for the Pub Crawl Costume Contest here to reserve your spot, and organizers will e-mail you participating restaurants / bars as we get closer to the event.
Here are the bare bones and how it works:
- Purchase your “Headstone Passport” pre-registration online and at the Discover Burien office located at 427 SW 152nd Street in Burien. Advanced registration is $10 per person. Participants can opt to register on the event day for $15 per person.
- On Saturday, Oct. 26, participants will pick up their “Headstone Passport” and take photos at registration which is located at The Point in Burien. This is also where players will receive their contest numbers.
- “Headstone Passports” require a stamp from each pub. During the crawl to all of the locations, employees of each pub will have skulls to give away to their favorite costumes. These are worth 5 extras points!
- When your crawl has ended, please report back to registration where you will turn in your “Headstone Passports” and any extra skulls received from pub employees.
- Once you have completed your crawl, gathered as many skulls as you can you then return to Registration at The Point and your photo will then be uploaded for voting.
- Online Voting is allowed once every hour for 24 hours. Voting concludes at noon on Halloween and the winner will be announced at 5 p.m.!
- Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place.
Remember: You can also help your favorite pub win $100 for best decorations by voting at registration.