On the agenda for the Burien City Council study session for Monday, Oct. 28: storm drainage master plan update, parking on SW 152nd Street, comments on proposed regional homeless authority and more.
Here’s the full agenda:
PRESENTATIONS OR DISCUSSIONS ON TOPICS THAT ARE THE FOCUS OF THE STUDY SESSION:
- Storm Drainage Master Plan Update (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director) Review
- Parking on SW 152nd Street (Maiya Andrews, Public Works Director / Chris Craig, Economic Development Manager)
- Assign a Voting Delegate to the Sound Cities Association (SCA) Annual Business Meeting on December 4, 2019 (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- SCA Principles Regarding Proposed Regional Homeless Authority (Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor / Nancy Tosta, Councilmember)
- Council Agenda Planning Calendar (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
The session will start sat 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall.