Expect a large turnout for public comment about the City of Burien’s announced closure of the Burien Annex, along with proclamations for outgoing councilmembers, arts & cultural grants, Urban Center Planning, Comprehensive Planning and more on Monday night, Dec. 16.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
The regular City Council meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at Burien City Hall.
PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS:
Proclamations for Outgoing Councilmembers Austin Bell, Bob Edgar, and Lucy Krakowiak
- Austin Bell Proclamation
- Bob Edgar Procalmation
- Lucy Krakowiak Proclamation
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES
- Adopt Ordinance No. 728, Final Subdivision Plat: Reserve at Sunnydale (PLA 19-0867) (Chad Tibbits, Planner)
- Arts and Cultural Grants (Gina Kallman, Cultural Arts Supervisor)
- Burien Urban Center Plan Discussion (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Adopt Ordinance No. 725, 2019 Comprehensive Plan Amendments (Thara Johnson, Senior Planner)
- Adopt Ordinance No. 719, Amending the Criminal Code to Adopt by Reference RCW 16.52.207 Animal Cruelty, Second Degree (Lisa Marshall, City Attorney)
- Council Agenda Planning Calendar (Brian J. Wilson, City Manager)
- Regional Homelessness Authority Update (Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor)
- SCA Regional Appointments (Austin Bell, Deputy Mayor)