The next Burien Airport Committee meeting will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020 at the Burien Community Center.
This open, public meeting will start at 6 p.m.
Download the full agenda packet here (PDF file).
- Councilmember Nancy Tosta, Chair
- Mayor Jimmy Matta;
- Councilmember Sofia Aragon
- Larry Cripe
- Jeff Harbaugh
- Sharyn Parker
- Javier Tordable
- Debi Wagner
- Ex-Officio Member: Brian Wilson, City Manager
- Staff: Lori Fleming, Management Analyst , Phone # 206-248-5518, e-mail: [email protected]
- Discuss draft letter regarding Sustainable Airport Master Plan (SAMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS). (Draft to be provided at meeting.)
- Discuss next steps with StART and potential recommendations for Burien City Council.
StART Representatives Mtg Notes January 29, 2020
- Discuss joint Port of Seattle visit to Washington, D.C. on March 12, 2020.
Burien Community Center is located at 14700 6th Ave SW: